So much in LOVE . . .


I had so much fun shooting this wedding reception. First of all, Audra is one of my former Mia Maids from when I was in the YW Presidency. It brings me so much happiness to see her all grown up into the beautiful, righteous woman that she was once aspiring to be. Her new husband, Mike, is a great guy. I wish them all the best and happiness that this life has to offer. May today be the best day of your past, and the worst day of your future.
Second. YES! These two really are THAT adorable. They are oozing of love for one another. It was so easy to get great shots of them because they are radiating all of that love. I really enjoyed being able to capture them together at this moment in time. They were lots of fun to be around.
Thanks, guys.









Posted by Picasa

Comments