Sherree's Got Talent!

I know I have introduced you to my sweet, beautiful friend, Sherree, before.
But did I mention how UBER TALENTED she is??
Check out her BLOG
She did an amazing job of making decorations, planning, baking, decorating -
you name it - she did it - for her daughter's wedding.
I know she had lots of friends and family who helped out,
but she was the mastermind and orchestrator of it all -
she really did an amazing job, and paid lots of attention to detail.
Whether it was making and sending out the invitations, making pinwheels,
making the cake, frosting the cupcakes, cutting out and baking hundreds of little
sugar cookies and icing them (SO CUTE), making the "just right" Lavender Lemonade,
or punching out hundreds of little butterflies for table top confetti.
Through it all, she remained the picture of grace and happiness -
I'm sure she must have been totally stressed on the inside, but I was near her for most
of the day, and whenever anyone asked, "where does this go?" or "how should I do this?"
She stayed calm and said happily, " whatever you decide is fine - I'm not worried about it..."
How easy going is that?? It was a great lesson for me and another one of the many examples that she sets for me as a friend. I am so lucky to have her in my life.
I loved sharing the day with her and her way cute family.
Here is just a sampling of some of the food and decorations from Jacque's wedding.
There was a Lemonade Bar with Lavender Lemonade, berries and berry juice for mixing it just the way you like. There was a Chocolate Fountain with endless yummies for dipping, and a Candy Bar full of  every treat imaginable - all in "lavender and lemon"
and we mustn't forget the Cupcake Table - YUM!





Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. You did such an amazing job on this wedding! You and your friend clearly worked well together! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment