As it turns out, the BEST, NICEST, WARMEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL DAY of the SUMMER, was also one of the LAST. There were dirty dishes in the sink, laundry that needed washed and a floor that needed to be cleaned and vaccuumed, BUT - I didn't want to miss out on the GLORIOUS weather that this last Friday of the summer presented to us here on the Olympic Peninsula. We enjoyed John Wayne Marina by riding bikes, turning rocks and catching crabs as well as catching some rays and enjoying the warm water. I hope everyone was able to enjoy the summer with their families and enjoy the warm days - Fall is upon us, along with all that it brings: back to school, football, hayrides, pumpkins, apple cider with caramel ...mmmmm... I CAN"T WAIT! GOOD-BYE for now, SUMMER. We will miss you!
these are BEAUTIFUL... when you teach a class I will be the first one to sign up!!
ReplyDeleteLisalulu - u have been telling me that for a while, now, and honestly, I WISH I KNEW enough to teach a class - I really mean that. That would be a dream come true for me... I'll tell you what, one day, I will know enough, and then I would be SO HAPPY to teach you EVERYTHING I KNOW!
ReplyDelete